Gladiator Joshua Weighs In Heavier Than Dubois

'Gladiator' Joshua weighs in heavier than Dubois

Joshua tipped the scales at 17st 12lbs 2oz, almost a stone heavier than his opponent, who weighed in at 16st 13lbs 2oz. It is the heaviest Joshua has weighed for a fight since he was stopped by Oleksandr Usyk in September.

Dubois, meanwhile, is fighting at the highest weight of his professional career. However, he looked relaxed and confident as he made his way to the scales.

Joshua confident of victory

Joshua is the heavy favourite to win the fight, and he is confident of victory. "I'm feeling good, I'm feeling strong, and I'm ready to put on a show," he said.

"Dubois is a good fighter, but I believe I have the experience and the skills to beat him. I'm going to go out there and do what I do best."

Dubois looking to cause an upset

Dubois is aware that he is the underdog, but he is determined to cause an upset. "I know I'm the underdog, but I'm not going to let that stop me," he said.

"I'm going to go out there and give it my all. I believe I can win this fight, and I'm going to do everything in my power to make it happen."

What the experts are saying

The experts are divided on who will win the fight. Some believe that Joshua's experience and power will be too much for Dubois, while others believe that Dubois's youth and speed could be the deciding factor.

Carl Froch, a former world champion, believes that Joshua will win the fight. "Joshua is a proven champion, and I think he'll be too strong and experienced for Dubois," he said.

However, Barry Hearn, the promoter of the fight, believes that Dubois could cause an upset. "Dubois is a young, hungry fighter, and he's got the potential to be a world champion," he said.

The fight is scheduled to take place on Saturday night at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London.


Post a Comment

0 Comments